"The best journeys answer questions that in the beginning you didn't even think to ask." - Jeff Johnson

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Canon EOS 30D Digital SLR

The end to 2010 was a memorable one for me. An amazing year filled with all sorts of goodies. We finally purchased our tickets to Asia, we volunteered on an amazing farm for the summer, did some superb rock climbing, made some new friends; the year seemed to be one of the best on record. To top off the end of the year the "Goodwill God's" gifted me with a new camera.

For a whopping $150 the Canon EOS 30D Digital SLR was in my hands..The only down fall was that no lens was present, with a quick search on the net I found myself with a 18-55 mm for $90.

What a great way to end the year, and a great treat for the trip


No comments:

Post a Comment